3 Day Bike Package

Duration: 3 Days Rental
Day wise Tour Itinerary:

Day 1:

Bike collects from Srinagar and transfer to Kargil

Day 2:

Kargil to Leh.

Day 3:

Leh Local sightseeing evening Bike handover to Lion Travels Representative at Leh.

  • Per Bike Rent Bajaj Avenger 220cc including Transfer charges from (Leh to Srinagar)
  • Per Bike Rent Royal Enfield 350cc including Transfer charges from (Leh to Srinagar)
  • Per Bike Rent Royal Enfield 500cc including Transfer charges from (Leh to Srinagar)

Additional services for Bike groups: Bike Mechanic/Guide, Back up Vehicle support & Airport Pick & drop facility available.

1. Accessories provided, :-Helmets, Air Pump, Clutch Cable, accelerator Cable, Puncher Tool kit, Electric plug, Chain lock set, Electric Fuse, Ropes, Petrol Canes, Hand Gloves etc.
2. Well sophisticated iron bike carriers for luggage. (Max. 20 kg on each carrier on each bike)
3. Mileage of bike 30 + /lit. On hilly roads.)
4. In addition to this you have to pay INR 5000/= per Bike as a security deposit which are refundable after non engine damage.
5. Documents Submitted: Xerox copy Driving license, Voter/Adhaar I D proof and passport sized photograph of Rider.

Note: You have to show original documents at the time bike collection and one I D proof will be deposited as security.

6. If the client wants to extend the tour days, he or she should inform us prior to one day before the starting his or her trip.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

HOW TO BOOK

You have to deposit 30% of total rental amount in our Bank account as advance payment for your tour confirmation and remaining 70% amount and security deposit (refundable) will be collected from you at Srinagar on your arrival. (Security deposit is refundable after non engine damages).

Note: - booking is not confirmed without advance payments.